1 Year manufacturer’s warranty on all wooden roll covers:
Roberts Hot Tubs warrants our roll covers to the original end user, to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal usage, for a period of 1 years (12 months) from the date of manufacturing to the original end user. Such limited warranty does not cover damages caused by animals, fire, vandalism, excessive chemicals, improper installation and strain, abuse or abrasion, acts of God or use for purposes other than that for which the cover was designed. Ordinary wear and tear, delamination and seam splitting due to improper handling are not considered to be a defect in workmanship or material. Any expressed or implied warranty is limited in duration to 1 years (12 months) from the date of manufacturing to the original end user. Roberts Hot Tubs shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
Any roll cover deemed by Roberts Hot Tubs to have failed due to defects in materials or workmanship within 1 years (12 months) from date of purchase will be repaired or replaced, at our option, without charge for materials or labor (excludes cost of freight FOB Richmond, CA).
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER IMPROPER USE OR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
• Roll cover has been subjected to alteration, misuse, abuse, or if any repairs on the cover are attempted by anyone other than our authorized representatives, unless express written approval is given.
• Foam tearing (this cover is not intended to be walked, stood, or sat upon, or any excessive weight caused by rain, water, snow, animals, or any other acts of God).
• Damage due to excessive use of chemicals of water or contact with other chemicals on the cover material (this includes the use stain or any other wood treating products).
• Fading of wood is not considered a defect and will naturally occur due to normal chemical maintenance, exposure to the elements and aging.
• Scuffing & Chafing or wearing holes in cover by dragging or storing/leaning against sharp objects.
• Damage caused by improper installation or during transportation from the dealer to purchaser.
• Any damage resulting from any misuse, abuse, negligence, acts of God, accident or alteration, (i.e. cover lifts, animals and excessive weight or wind).
Implied Warranties: The only express warranties are set herein and any implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purchase, are limited in duration to that of the expressed warranties. This warranty does not cover consequential damages or incidental damages including damage to property or injury arising for the use or inability to use this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential of incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.