Rendezvous Filter Fresh for Spas
Rendezvous Filter Fresh for Spas is a liquid formulation of grease-cutting compounds and other ingredients designed to remove body oils, suntan lotion, grease and other organic material from your filter media.
Filter Fresh also removes scale and mineral buildup from your filter media. It is safe for use on all types of filters and Rendezvous Filter Fresh for Spas has been proven to improve the effectiveness of hot tub and spa filters.
Filter Fresh is compatible with chlorine, bromine, biguanide, ozone and mineral purification systems.
Instructions for Cartridge Filters & Removable D.E. Elements
1. Remove filter elements & rinse with clean water
2. Add 16 oz. of Filter Fresh to 2.5 gallons of warm water in a large plastic bucket. DO NOT use a galvanized aluminum or porcelain container. Always add Filter Fresh to water, not water to Filter Fresh
3. Place filter elements in Filter Fresh solution & allow to soak a minimum of 12 hours
4. Remove filter elements & rinse thoroughly with clean water
5. Allow cartridges to dry before re-installing in filter
Instructions for Sand Filters or Filters Without Removable Elements
1. Backwash filter then shut off pump & drain water from filter. Leave handle in backwash position.
2. Add 32 oz. of Filter Fresh for each 5 gallons of clean water.
3. Remove hair & lint pot cover. With handle in backwash position & pump running, slowly pour the Filter Fresh solution in the hair & lint pot. Do not allow pump to run dry & continue adding solution until the sand or elements are covered.
4. Shut off pump & allow solution to stand in filter for a minimum of 12 hours
5. Backwash filter until backwash water is clear & then return filter to normal operation.
Rendezvous Filter Fresh for Spas 16 oz. Bottle @ $10.95 each