- EASY TO USE: Single dip and read test strip procedure and optimized color chart make the product ideal for technical and non technical users alike for detection of 3 important measures of water quality in pools.
- LOWEST DETECTION LEVELS ON A STRIP: Copper: 0, 0.2, 0.4, 0.7, 1, 2 ppm (mg/L); pH: 6.0, 6.4, 6.8, 7.2, 7.6, 8.2, 9.0 pH; Total Alkalinity: 0, 40, 80, 120, 180, 240, 360 ppm (mg/L)
- FASTER & EASIER THAN LIQUID TESTING KITS – Strips are faster and simpler than liquid testing kits, with accuracy as good or better. Color coding makes them easy to read, and they work equally well with chlorine or bromine present in water.
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE: Components are tested by Quality Control personnel at each step and are rejected if they are outside of specifications. Standards are prepared using calibrated equipment, and concentrations are confirmed by recognized reference methods
- MADE IN THE USA FOR MAXIMUM ACCURACY – Test strips made overseas can be inaccurate, hard to read due to bleeding colors, fall apart, or do not even work. Instead choose quality with a leading American manufacturer of high-grade water testing products.