Leisure Time Spa Down
Spa Down is one of the most popular spa chemicals made by Leisure Time. The pH of your spa or hot tub must remain steady in order to maximize your spa experience and preserve your spa equipment.
The best range for most hot tubs and spa is a pH between 7.2 – 7.8. If your pH is too high, you’ll notice poor sanitizer efficiency, cloudy water, scale formation, shorter filter runs, skin and eye irritation. If you’re noticing these symptoms, then it’s time to check your pH and Total Alkalinity.
If your pH is over 7.8 then you’ll a pH reducer to lower your pH to a healthy level and that’s exactly what Leisure Time Spa Down does. Spa Down lowers the pH and alkalinity in out-of-balance spas and hot tubs.
It comes in a granular format, can be added directly to the water in your hot tub or spa and begins working immediately. Spa Down doesn’t foam or leave a nasty residue in your spa and there’s no wait-time so you can start using your spa or hot tub again immediately.
Once the pH imbalance has been remedied with Spa Down, you should consider using a one-time application of pH balance in order to lock in the perfect pH balance for the next 3-4 months.
• Lowers pH and Total Alkalinity
• Increases Effectiveness of Sanitizer
• Compatible with All Spa Chemicals
• No Waiting Time to Soak
• Non -Foaming
• Quick Dissolving Granular Format
• Test Water Frequently with a Test Kit or Test Strip
• Use pH Balance by Leisure Time to lock in the level
1. Make Sure All Equipment is Off
2. Add 1/4 oz., 1-1/2 tsp., of Spa Down to Hot Tub/Spa Water
3. Turn on Circulation System for at Least 30 Minutes
4. Retest Water & If pH is Still Above 7.8, Repeat Steps 1-3
2.5 lb. Bottle @ $6.75 each