Leisure Time Renew Tablets, Packets & Granular
Leisure Time Renew is a fast-dissolving, non-chlorine spa shock oxidizer. Renew spa shock treatment oxidizes and eliminates the contaminants that cause unpleasant odors such as ammonia, chloramines, oils and soap.
Renew is buffered and stabilized to reduce its effect on pH and total alkalinity of the water in your hot tub or spa and is compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone and mineral purification systems. Renew is available in tablets, packets and granular form for your convenience.
Hot Tub and Spa Owners with an aversion to chlorine that hurts their eyes and skin can easily replace a chlorine treatment with the “Reserve/Renew System” by Leisure Time for clean, sanitary water without the harsh chlorine chemicals.
• Use with Bromine to Reactivate Bromide Ions
• Reacts with Bromine to Remove Bacteria, Viruses & Pathogens
• Buffered to Reduce pH Fluctuations & Total Alkalinity
• Active Compound, Potassium Monopersulfate, Formulated by DuPont
How to Use Leisure Time Renew
1. Add 2 oz of Granular Renew or 3 Renew Tablets to Spa per 250 gallons
2. Run Filtration System for 15 Minutes with Spa Cover Removed
3. Repeat Process Weekly to Maintain Clear, Odor-Free Water
If you use bromine tablets in your spa or hot tub, adding Renew Non-Chlorine Spa Shock will continuously reactivate the bromide reserve providing a continuous spa shock treatment that removes contaminants from your hot tub or spa water.
Six 2 oz. Renew Packets @ $11.95
2 lbs. Renew Granular @ $24.50