Leisure Time Renew
Leisure Time Renew is a non-chlorine shock oxidizer. This fast-dissolving granular rids spa water of residual soaps, deodorants, natural oils, and organic materials that can build-up in spa water.
When Renew is added to the spa water, it reacts with the bromide and forms a bromine solution to destroy any microorganisms left behind by the bather. This product pH buffered so it does not affect the pH level. It is compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, and mineral purification systems.
Hot Tub and Spa Owners with an aversion to chlorine that hurts their eyes and skin can easily replace a chlorine treatment with the “Reserve/Renew System” by Leisure Time for clean, sanitary water without the harsh chlorine chemicals.
- Use with Bromine to Reactivate Bromide Ions
- Reacts with Bromine to Remove Bacteria, Viruses & Pathogens
- Buffered to Reduce pH Fluctuations & Total Alkalinity
How to Use Leisure Time Renew:
1. Add 2 oz of Granular Renew or 3 Renew Tablets to Spa per 250 gallons
2. Run Filtration System for 15 Minutes with Spa Cover Removed
3. Repeat Process Weekly to Maintain Clear, Odor-Free Water
If you use bromine tablets in your spa or hot tub, adding Renew Non-Chlorine Spa Shock will continuously reactivate the bromide reserve providing a continuous spa shock treatment that removes contaminants from your hot tub or spa water.