Roll Cover 3-Year Limited Warranty
Subject to the exceptions and disclaimers set forth below, Roberts Hot Tubs/RHTubs, hereafter known as “Manufacturer” warrants Roll Covers as follows:
Cover will not absorb water in excess of 10% of the total weight of the cover for 3 years. Wood slats are warranted against warping for a period of 1 year.
Warranty coverage hereunder is extended to the original owner from the date of original delivery. Roll Covers not purchased from the manufacturer or an authorized dealer are specifically excluded from warranty coverage of any kind. Manufacturer will, at its sole option, repair or replace any component found defective under the terms and conditions of this warranty upon receipt of roll cover to manufacturers place of business.
IMPORTANT WARNING: These are not safety covers. Manufacturer and their agents will not under any circumstances, be held liable or responsible for injury/death to any person or damages to any property, however arising.
Should a defect covered by this warranty become apparent during the warranty period, roll cover purchaser must adhere to the following process in order to maintain warranty validity:
- Any malfunction or defect must be reported in writing within fourteen (14) days of the time the malfunction or defect was first discovered. Written notice must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt of the cover.
- Purchaser is responsible for the return of the Roll Cover to Manufacturer, including shipping charges.
- Cover repair or replacement based on physical inspection of the defect is at the sole discretion of the manufacturer.
Warranty Does Not Cover Improper or Negligent Use of Roll Covers including, but not limited to the following:
- The warranty shall be deemed invalid if the Roll Cover has been subjected to alteration, misuse, abuse or if any repairs on the cover have been attempted by anyone other than an authorized agent for the manufacturer unless the manufacturer has given the purchaser approval to do so in writing.
- The warranty shall be deemed invalid if damage to the cover occurs due to the use of tri-chlor type chlorine, excessive chemical treatments or comes into direct contact with other chemicals used to filter or sanitize hot tub or spa water.
- This warranty does not cover scuffing, chafing, tearing or holes in the cover caused by dragging or storing the cover against sharp objects.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper installation or during transportation from the dealer to purchaser.
- This warranty does not cover roll covers that break due to excessive weight being placed upon the cover. Excessive weight includes, but is not limited to people, snow, pets, etc…
- This warranty does not cover custom covers made from dimensions provided by the purchaser that do not fit the hot tub or spa as intended. Dimensional errors invalidate the cover warranty.
- This warranty does not cover Acts of God.
Except as expressed herein, there shall be no other warranty or obligation, expressed or implied, oral or statutory. Manufacturer, its agents or employees, shall in no event be liable for injury to any person or for any claim for damage, however arising.
All consequential or incidental expenses, including but not limited to loss of use, damages or contingent liabilities arising out of any alleged deficiencies of the Roll Cover are specifically excluded. Some states do not allow the exclusion of limitations of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations mayor may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Roberts Hot Tubs
2343 Welcome Ave., Richmond, CA.94804
Toll Free: (800) 735-5290 – Fax:(510) 234-7910 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org