Roberts Hot Tubs – RHTubs warrants insulating covers to the original end user, to be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal usage, for a period of 3 years (36 months) from the date of purchase to the original end user. Such limited warranty does not cover damages caused by animals, fire, vandalism, excessive chemicals, improper installation and strain, abuse or abrasion, Acts of God, or use for purposes other than that for which the cover was designed. Ordinary wear and tear, delamination and seam splitting due to improper handling are not considered to be a defect in workmanship or material. Foam cores are covered for up to 1 year. Warranty of foam cores is void if any holes have been found to puncture or penetrate either the outer covering or inner seal. Any expressed or implied warranty is limited in duration to 3 years (36 months) from the date of delivery to the original end user. RHTubs shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
Any insulating cover deemed by RHTubs to have failed due to defects in materials or workmanship within 3 years (36 months) from date of purchase will be repaired or replaced, at our option, without charge for materials or labor (excludes cost of freight FOB San Diego, CA).
Warranty does NOT cover improper use or any of the following:
- Insulating cover has been subjected to alteration, misuse, abuse, or if any repairs on the cover are attempted by anyone other than our authorized representatives, unless express written approval is given.
- Foam breakage or tearing of vinyl (this cover is not intended to be walked, stood, or sat upon, or any excessive weight caused by rain, water, snow, animals, or any other acts of God.
- Damage due to excessive use of chemicals of water or contact with other chemicals on the cover material (this includes the use of Armorall and other petroleum based products).
- Fading of vinyl and thread is not considered a defect and will naturally occur due to normal chemical maintenance, exposure to the elements and aging.
- Scuffing & Chafing or wearing holes in cover by dragging or storing/leaning against sharp objects.
- Damage caused by improper installation or during transportation from the dealer to purchaser.
- Any damage resulting from any misuse, abuse, negligence, acts of God, accident or alteration, (i.e. coverlifts, animals and excessive weight or wind).
To Obtain Warranty Service
Contact seller to obtain instructions on where to present the defective or failed cover along with the serial number on the cover. No returns will be accepted without a prior issued “returned goods authorization”.
- Purchaser is responsible for the return of the insulating cover and all shipping charges, to and from the place RHTubs originally delivered it.
- RHTubs will repair or replace at their discretion any defects, if upon inspection by RHTubs it is determined to be covered by the warranty.
Implied Warranties: The only express warranties are set herein and any implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purchase, are limited in duration to that of the expressed warranties. This warranty does not cover consequential damages or incidental damages including damage to property or injury arising for the use or inability to use this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential of incidental damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.