Rendezvous pH Up for Spas
Rendezvous pH Up is a granular formula that raises the pH of hot tub and spa water. Sanitizers work most efficiently when pH levels are in the proper range.
The ideal range for hot tub and spa pH levels is between 7.2 and 7.6. Too low and water becomes acidic and causes corrosion. Too high and scale will start to accumulate around the edges of your hot tub or spa.
Keeping your hot tub or spa balanced is an important step in getting the most out of and preserving the life of your hot tub, spa or pool equipment. Consistent use of Rendezvous pH Up and Rendezvous pH Down will keep your hot tub or spa properly balanced.
Properly balanced spas and hot tubs pay big dividends. They require less sanitizer usage, less maintenance and add years of life to your hot tub, spa or pool equipment and plumbing.
Rendezvous pH Up is compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, biguanide and mineral sanitizing systems.
Instructions & Proper Dosage
1. If pH level is 6.8 to 7.2, add 2 tbsp of pH Up per 500 gallons of water while the pump is operating.
2. When pH level is below 6.8, add 4 tbsp of ph Up per 500 gallons of water while the pump is operating.
3. Allow 4 to 6 hours for circulation, then retest.
4. Repeat above procedure if pH remains low.
5. If the pH value is continually low, the water should be tested for total alkalinity.
Rendezvous pH Up for Spas – 1 lb. @ $6.20