The Perfect Answer When Clearance Behind Your Spa is Limited
Strikingly different in design from other cover lifts, the CoverMate III is the perfect cover lift when clearance behind your hot tub or spa is limited.
The standard CoverMate III requires only 6″ of clearance and mounts directly to the spa cabinet making it ideal for hot tubs or spas housed in gazebos.
The CoverMate III also comes in a “deck-mounted” version which is designed to attach to a deck built flush to the top of your hot tub or spa.
No other hydraulic cover lift offers the beauty, reliability and superior operation of the CoverMate III. It’s exclusive wind lock system is the only one of its kind and it reduces or eliminates the broken shock syndrome suffered by other hydraulic cover lifts.
Those features, along with durable corrosion-resistant aluminum full-frame construction, an attractive black powder-coated finish and stylish composite mounting brackets on the CoverMate III will provide years of convenient, quality and trouble-free cover lifting performance for hot tub and spa owners.
• Requires Only 6 inches of Clearance Behind Hot Tub or Spa
• Powder-Coated and Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum Tubing
• Euro-Styled Composite Brackets with Covers that Hide Mounting Hardware
• Ergonomically Designed for Ease of Use
• Available with Extended Pivot Arms & Brackets for Larger Spas
• Low-Clearance Hydraulic Cover Lifts Makes Removing Covers Quick & Easy
• Exclusive Variable Mounting Brackets for Deck or Standard Mounting
• Break-Proof Locking System Prevents Closing the Cover While Spa is in Use
• Quick & Easy Installation
• CoverMate III comes 80% Assembled, Reducing Install Time & Costs
• Gas Shocks – Makes Opening Cover Lift Effortless
For more information on any of our products, please call us toll free at 1-800-735-5290 or email us at email@example.com.
CoverMate III Cover Lift with Cabinet Mount @ $295.95
CoverMate III Cover Lift with Deck Mount @ $305.95